Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcoming Summer

As bummed as I am about my summer being consumed with work and school, I am definitely excited that it's finally here.  I love barbecuing in the summer time! Tanner and I had ourselves our own little barbecue the other night.  It definitely lifted my spirits and made me think of all the things that I am 
 looking forward to this summer.
Swimming
Saturday Beach Days
Bike rides
Wearing my new bathing suit
Lake Powell
And of course barbecuing

  I have been so spoiled up to this point.  This is my very first summer ever working and my first semester of summer school.  Luckily I know this will be the last summer I ever have to take school so I think I can handle it.  It's probably a blessing that I am always so busy because on my down time I get pretty homesick for my family.  Everyone tells me that it gets easier, I'm crossing my fingers that it will. 

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog, it's darling. You two are so cute.

    xo

    ReplyDelete