Monday, August 23, 2010

Redge and Marci's Wedding Weekend

The reception was so much fun! Marci's family put so much work towards the reception and it turned out amazing! It was the first time being around a lot of Tanner's extended family and friends that I really felt comfortable. I knew a lot of people there so I really felt like I am making progress. The reception

Redge and Marci coming out of the temple. Marci's dress was beautiful!

Cody, Tanner, and John waiting for Redge and Marci to come out of the Temple

Robin, Me, and Brooke



True Love, I had to capture this moment

Brooke and John



Tanner, Matt Henn, Redge, Ryan Lean, and Johnny

Robin, Me, and Brooke at the Wedding dinner

The view from Pelican Hill Resort where Redge and Marci had their wedding dinner

On Thursday Marci invited her family as well as the Bendheim's to San Onofre for her Birthday. The boys went surfing(even though there was a Great White Shark citing the week before) and we BBQ'd hot dogs.

Happy Birthday Marci! I told Tanner that I not did not approve of him going out surfing because I do not want to be widowed at the age of 21







No comments:

Post a Comment