Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October

October has been a busy month so far. Between jobs, school, and fun activities Tanner and I are lucky to get dinner each night by 9:00. School sucks and I can't wait until it's over. Something way more excited than school, we got Disneyland passes a few weeks ago! They have been so fun and we are definitely getting good use out of them. October is a fun month at Disneyland, everything is decorated in Halloween and a lot of people dress up for the trick or treat.
TRON 3D Exclusive Sneak Peek

Tanner LOVES surfing at Trestles. He usually goes on Monday nights when I'm babysitting but we finally got a free Saturday and went last weekend.
Tanner's grandmother past away the beginning of October. The service was very sweet and all the girl grandchildren got to wear her jewelry that day. She was buried in Realto which is inland about an hour. We were all standing in the shade most of the time because it was 110 degrees! We stepped out of the car and it was a dry heat. I told Tanner I it made me miss Utah in the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment