Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Once upon a time...

So I am so behind on blogging so here I am catching up! Tanner and I went to Six Flags about a month ago. It was INSANE! Seriously the scariest rides I have ever been on. One ride your going to fast and it starts to spin around a bowl shaped curve and your vision starts to blur and you literally feel like your going to pass out. It's the weirdest feeling!! Tanner and I were feeling so weird after going on a few rides. It wasn't that we felt like we were going to throw up or anything but our brains felt so compressed. We had the worst headaches(which I'm sure probably isn't a good thing). So the last ride we went on was probably the most intense roller coaster in the whole world! Seriously! I have never screamed so loud and for so long in my life. Its called X or something like that I can't even remember now. Its start off, you facing backwards while the coaster climbs up a steep hill, which you don't know how high because your facing the opposite direction. Every seat moves on its own which makes you twist and turn even more than usual. When you finally reach the top it drops you straight upside down and then goes on forever with twists and turns. I can't even explain to you how scary that fall was though because you don't even know it's coming and then you suddenly feel like your falling upside down to your death.


2 comments:

  1. Margot I'm lovin' the Blog...keep it up! Hey I need your email so I can send you a photo I took at the funeral...email me: jennhousley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are going to have such adorable and tall kids. That's what I think everytime i see a picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete