Saturday, March 10, 2012

Big Bear

Tanner and I took a weekend trip up to Big Bear for a Valentine's Day surprise.  I had asked Tanner a few weeks before Valentine's if he could be the planner for that night because it's pretty much a woman's holiday.  He went far above my expectations and booked us a cabin in Big Bear! Tanner took me skiing for my second time ever and I stuck to the bunny hill and loved every bit of it.

 Having breakfast at The Lumberjack Cafe

 The weather could not have been more perfect.  We skied in long sleeves and no gloves(except the hill I attempted that was supposed to be an easy ride.  I fell more than I could count and almost just took off my ski's to walk down, but I eventually made it to the bottom.

Big Bear has a cute town with a lot of shops to walk through.  Of course the only thing we purchased was a caramel apple from the candy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment